The SIS Alumni Society is an active community of SIS graduates who provide the connection between the school and its alumni. The Society provides valuable support to the school at conferences, in recruitment and by financial contributions. The SIS Alumni Society also helps by encouraging alumni to stay connected to the school via email and address updates and listserv participation. The brochure below provides an overview of the SIS Alumni Society.
|2016-2017 Alumni Society Executive Board Members|
|Amy Dye-Reeves ('13)||President|
|Diana Holden ('04)||Vice-President, President-elect|
|Michael Lindsay ('02)||Past-president|
|Kelsey Leonard ('14)||Secretary|
|Courtney Fuson ('03)||Member-at-large (Yr. 2 of 2 yr. term)|
|April Akins ('14)||Member-at-large (Yr. 1 of 2 yr. term)|
|Mary Beth West ('11)||Member-at-large (Yr. 1 of 2 yr. term)|
- Update UTK SIS alumni directory.
- Communicate with UTK SIS alumni via the alumni listserv.
- Map where alumni are located to determine where to start chapters and where to plan events.
- Meet once a year to assess progress on current goals and to plan for the future.
- Promote UTK SIS to potential students.
- Represent UTK SIS at conferences.
- Start alumni chapters in areas where there are many alumni.
- Support UTK SIS financially and professionally.
- Become an affiliate organization of appropriate professional organizations.
- The Alumni Listserv enables you to receive announcements, SIS updates and information of interest to our profession. Direct link to join the listserv, subscribe to the SIS Alumni Listserv!
- The Alumni email list adds your information to the UT and SIS email list to receive electronic versions of Interface, special invitations and other information of interest, submit current email and address information.